WE STUDY GEOGRAPHY IN ENGLISH.
A fact file is a simple way to prepare a presentation on a country.
lunedì 27 maggio 2013
mercoledì 22 maggio 2013
Seven questions on “We are seven billion”
di Zoe - I C
WE START FROM THIS !!!
1) WHAT IS AN INFOGRAPHIC?
ANSWER : an infographic is a way to present information with words and pictures!
2) WHO MADE THE INFOGRAPHIC “WE ARE SEVEN BILLION“?
ANSWER: National Geographic made “We are seven billion” .
3) WHAT HAPPENS EVERY SECOND?
ANSWER: Every second five people are born and two people die.
4) WHAT DOES MEGACITY MEAN?
ANSWER: A megacity is a town with more than ten million people .
5) HOW MANY MEGACITIES WERE THERE IN 1975?
ANSWER: in 1975 there were three megacities: Tokyo, New Mexico and New York.
6) HOW MANY MEGACITIES ARE THERE TODAY?
ANSWER: Today there are twenty one megacities.
7) WHAT DID YOU LEARN FROM THE INFOGRAPHIC “WE ARE SEVEN BILLION”? ANSWER IN ITALIAN.
I consigli della Libreria dei ragazzi
via A. Tadino 53, 20124 Milano Tel.0229533555